We, 7 Hours Express, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates 7hoursexpress.com (“Website”). We understand your need for online privacy as a visitor to our website and therefore we created this instrument to inform you and help you understand our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the website.
1. Collection of Information
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, specifically described below:
a. Personally Identifiable Information (PII). PII is specific information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. Such PII may include, but not limited to your name, company name, address, email address, phone, and other contact information. The amount and type of information that we gather may vary depending on the nature of your interaction with the Website.
· Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPII). NPII is information other than PII, including aggregate information derived from PII, that may allow for singling out individual behaviors without directly identifying the individual e.g. device ID, online identifiers (e.g. cookie ID, mobile advertising ID, IP address) or any other technical identifiers. Such information also include what we record in our server logs typically made available by your web browser when you use or access the Website, for instance, browser type, date/time of visit, IP address, computer information, operating system, referrer addresses, and other generally-accepted log information.
· Use of Information
We use your Personal Information to:
· Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
· Help protect the safety of the Website and our users, which includes blocking suspected spammers, addressing abuse, and enforcing the Updated Terms and Conditions of use;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
· Provide customer support;
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
· Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
We may be compelled to disclose your personal information as required by applicable law or by proper legal or governmental authority. We will attempt to notify you via email or via our website of any such legal or governmental demand. We also may disclose your information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
· Log Data
Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze such data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
· Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· Social Sharing
Our Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Tweeter).
· Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in most web browsers. We support DNT in our Services. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to web browsers’ DNT signals. When you have DNT enabled, we may still use information collected for analytics and measurement purposes or to otherwise provide our Services, but we will not load any third-party trackers. You may, however, opt out of having information about you collected and used for behavioral advertising purposes, as described above.
· Children’s Privacy
Although we welcome users from all walks of life, our Service is not intended or directed at individuals under the age of 13. Therefore, individuals under the age of 13 may not create an account or otherwise access or use the Services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
1. Contact Us